Check out our webinar that teaches dealmakers how to buy smarter, grow faster, and achieve a better ROIC.
In this recording, we show you how to use Customer Due Diligence to mitigate risk and accelerate value creation.
Customer Due Diligence is disrupting private equity. When you buy a B2B company, you buy customer relationships. But only 20% of those relationships have real value (really). The other 80% are a drain on EBITDA. Learn how to validate the stability of top revenue generators, uncover customer insights to grow market share, and drastically improve financials (and we mean “drastically”).
- The power and speed of Customer Due Diligence as a tool for risk mitigation
- The 10 questions you must ask the target company customer
- How to analyze the results through an 80/20 lens
- How a leading PE firm used Customer Diligence to save millions
Strategex is the market leader of Customer Due Diligence. We’ve helped over 50 private equity firms on countless transactions to prevent deal failure and develop post-close value creation playbooks.