Strategex, a boutique Chicago-based consulting firm with a twenty-five-year track record, is seeking a Marketing & Office Coordinator to join our team in Chicago. Our firm is dedicated to providing direction and support to companies seeking aggressive, profitable, and sustainable growth.
WHO ARE YOU?
• You love being part of a team and committing yourself to its success.
• You have a BS or BBA with a concentration in Marketing and are comfortable with data analytics.
• You have proficiency in digital marketing including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation, Social Media.
• You know how to manage and prioritize multiple on-going projects.
• You are not afraid to interject or implement new ideas and solutions.
• You are not afraid to learn new software.
• You have an eye for graphics and enjoy being creative.
• You are organized and know how to manage your time when you have many things going on at once.
• You pride yourself on paying attention to details.
• Your grammar is excellent and your writing is clear and concise.
• You like to work independently and do so with a sense of urgency.
• You understand the value of pitching in and taking care of things that may seem trivial to others.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be key in supporting our Marketing initiatives by working directly with and reporting to our Marketing Director. You will learn how to analyze marketing data so that we can understand how our strategies are impacting our business. You will also support our Sales team by maintaining our CRM system and managing our sales proposal process. As the point person for Administrative support, you will be responsible for managing our office needs.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL BE…
• Assisting in maintaining our corporate website and newsletters
• Communicating with external creative service providers
• Assisting with digital marketing: advertising, content marketing, marketing automation, social media
• Maintaining our company’s CRM system (Hubspot)
• Creating and coordinating our sales proposal process
• Creating and updating client presentations using Microsoft Office software
• Assisting with association conference and event planning
• Tracking our marketing budget and expenses
• Assisting staff with overflow work
• Handling incoming telephone calls and greet incoming guests
• Managing office supplies
WHO WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE? SOMEONE WHO HAS…
• A Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing concentration (required)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, digital advertising, basic CRM systems
• the ability to write clearly and informatively
• the ability to speak clearly and with enthusiasm
• the ability to work in our Chicago office Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In exchange, we offer a competitive base salary, along with a discretionary year-end bonus and benefits package. Beyond compensation, we’ll also invest in your professional development. You’ll have a well-defined and actively monitored learning path so you can grow and evolve in your role. We also have a unique culture that is warm, family-oriented, and based upon our core Fundamentals of “Do the Right Thing, Always”, “Deliver Results”, and “Add Value”. Our culture is what differentiates us and drives our success.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.