Learn the tactical applications in VOC research that will extract the most actionable insights.
Strategex presents a recording of our popular webinar presentation, Voice of the Customer: Best Practices for B2B Companies.
Strategex leaders, Tom Taber and Kay Cruse explain the fundamentals of Voice of the Customer (VOC) research. Our experts cover gaining intel on the competition, analyzing and implementing Net Promoter Score (NPS), assessing the Customer Experience (CX), and more.
Discover how a well-designed and executed Voice of the Customer initiative can provide executive teams with the insights and actions needed to increase revenue, increase customer satisfaction, and improve the overall customer experience.
- Effective approaches for conducting VOC research: 5 best practices for VOC design
- Key questions that uncover candid and unbiased assessments of your performance
- Tips for discovering sensitive information on your competitors
- From insights to action: How to design an effective customer engagement and improvement strategy based on customer feedback
- Using VOC to uncover unmet needs and areas of future growth and opportunity